Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

5 posters

Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign:

Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign:

Post  Guardian June 18th 2014, 18:15

I have plenty - 25.5t and change, but buying companies could eat that up fast.

We also have the design for the venator, republic destroyer, and modified dreadnoughts, but I didn't want to tax our yards building ships that are of old design when they could be working on the new stuff.  

If we are going to setup governance & taxes, I'm sure we can work out something w/ the bakurans to build out ships for us since we saved their butts & allied.  They may even contribute ships to the effort considering our intervention on their behalf.  (obviously a Justin decision there)

TransGalMeg - The yards that build 3200m bulwarks would seem to be a good target, plus they have dedicated fighter production facilities.  

Bothans was just a thought, but if we are going to govern them - we could easily turn their taxes into military ships as needed.  

Last edited by Guardian on June 26th 2014, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 4 Empty Re: Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign:

Post  Xeen June 18th 2014, 21:22

Yeah, we can... I do not know if we are going to go after their space or not. I wasnt planning on it but that does not mean you cannot, it is right near Hutt space.

Your mobile ship yards can build 2km ships. You could build 4 providence cruisers at once. You have enough money to start that up and also build your own ship yards if you want.

The Bakurans are allied with us, but they are under the Imperial Admiral. Talk with him, but I am sure they are building ships for him. We helped him out, but he would have destroyed the SriRuuk no problem.

TransGalMeg is still a good choice, make the decision and commit to it. Send out people to find the owners and buy it from them. They may be hard to find... They were building ships for the Mon Calamari.

Dont wait for justins input completely, if you want to go for something send the people. Send him an email with details.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 19th 2014, 12:29

Will do. I try to be more passive with my actions and let the GM do his thing, but I'll be more direct with what I want to do. I'll drop Justin an email with my plans & actions
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Feyd Rautha June 24th 2014, 18:55

I initially would like to improve my droid crew through generating an advanced set of algorithms for them using my computer programming/droid skill. I would also like to attempt to find material to replace the death star scale lances I have expended throughout our campaign. I would be interested in captaining my old character's ship, with upgrades of its point-defense cannons if possible. Would like to try to re-engineer a reflex engine to be smaller and more efficient however that could be best achieved.

Am open to suggestions.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Feyd Rautha June 24th 2014, 18:56

I initially would like to improve my droid crew through generating an advanced set of algorithms for them using my computer programming/droid skill. I would also like to attempt to find material to replace the death star scale lances I have expended throughout our campaign. I would be interested in captaining my old character's ship, with upgrades of its point-defense cannons if possible. Would like to try to re-engineer a reflex engine to be smaller and more efficient however that could be best achieved.

Am open to suggestions.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Feyd Rautha June 24th 2014, 18:57

Am open to suggestions.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 24th 2014, 19:40

Holy triple posts lol.

The biggest flaw we have right now is the materials we are using for the Celestial tech. However we can create the materials will be the same way you can create new lances. We can use the molecular furnaces to get part of the way there, but its not enough for the reflex furnace to remain stable. We need to devise a new way to breakdown materials and rebuild it into reflex furnace capable with our molecular furnace.

Droid stuff I am sure you can do any time you wish. You just need to write some programs.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 25th 2014, 23:26

Xeen wrote:Holy triple posts lol.

The biggest flaw we have right now is the materials we are using for the Celestial tech. However we can create the materials will be the same way you can create new lances. We can use the molecular furnaces to get part of the way there, but its not enough for the reflex furnace to remain stable. We need to devise a new way to breakdown materials and rebuild it into reflex furnace capable with our molecular furnace.

Droid stuff I am sure you can do any time you wish. You just need to write some programs.

Think the 400,000 jedi we free'd that wanted to come w/ us want to spend some time using TK to help us get the materials going?

Smile

I had another idea for that... if Samuel didn't already do it.  It's on my list for next game.  Centerpoint station...

The reflex furnace will be great though.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 30th 2014, 09:42

Todd - Sorry about the lack of activity the 1/2 of the game. Hindsight I know I was trying to figure out if/how/who I was going to be playing and just stalled out... Think I'm still in a bit of mental disarray about how to move forward TBH.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian July 14th 2014, 15:59

Game Summary anyone? Sorry I couldn't make it Sad
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 14th 2014, 21:08

The first 3 hours were Aaron. So I will let him tell that tale.

After that we went after a list of the Emperors store houses that I had. Lots of cool shit but not much of a story to tell other then fighting nasty shit and solving problems.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 17th 2014, 12:19

Aaron's Celestial is in possession of KDY ATM and he is re-vamping its production centers and all the ships defending the yards facilities at the moment.  Sweeping reforms were launched on Kuat and this caused an exodus of the ruling class, who left without a penny of their previous fortunes.  They have fled to parts of the galaxy currently unknown, but rest assured, they are not done with this latest insult to their stations.  

Aaron's NFP Medical corporation is rather widespread at this point, operating largely off donations and gifts to keep its fleet of medical vessels operational.  The medical corps includes incredibly talented medical professionals that can be found anywhere and everywhere in the galaxy.  They can be found in all sectors of government as well as in every major military force.  They are a pacifist group that emphasizes excellence in battlefield triage and medical care.  Recognized galaxy wide as a neutral entity.  (essentially the Red Cross, and can be found at every major conflict)

A shadow group now exists in large numbers, and can be found in every government.  Yet at the same time, they are rarely if ever discovered.  

The formation of the Galactic Senate has been finalized and is in its inception stages with all representatives, after going through extensive screening, of holding the first meeting of the Galactic Senate (Next Game).  Issues to be discussed will cover: (not in any particular order)
    1. The Great Betrayer and the Galactic Cataclysm
    2. The state of Elrood and formation of an expeditionary force for penetration of that sector and intelligence gathering.
    3.  Galactic alliances and cease fire orders.
    4.  Grievances against the corporate Coup of KDY
    5.  Investigation of and interrogation of officers under the Great Betrayer's command (witch hunt)
    a.  Look at his old holdings (including Elrood)
    b.  Send investigators to all his previous holding to identify conspirators and bring them to trial
    c.  If necessary, military actions against previous holdings
    d.  (likely) Fines to be imposed on prior holdings to pay reparations to the galaxy at large.
    6.  Investigation and possible military actions to remove instances of technologies that led to the great cataclysm
    7.  Investigation of FWR allied parties:  Including the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Kathol Sector, Minos Cluster, Rendili, Rothana, Arakyd, Loronar, KDY, Modell Sector, Bakura Sector, etc. 8.  United Galactic Military forces.
    9.  The state of the Empire
    10. Issues with intergalactic warfare and the jedi threat.
    11. The threat of Droid Sentience
    12. Admittance to the Senate for the Empire of the Hand

RYAN
    You will notice that Drak Industries is operating well.  
    ( I am assuming these were your three)
    1.  Uber Saboth Cruiser is completed, Ubrikkian defenses have been added.  Static and more Saboth cruisers.
    2.  You succeed in obtaining a Senate seat  
    3.  All starship lines revamped
    (if not, you must pick three very linear objectives and they will replace the above three)

Your Personal Account has been emptied.  Trillions of credits have been withdrawn by your former shell companies and transferred to an unknown series of accounts.

OTHER:
    All known Imperial Store Houses in the Galaxy have been completely despoiled
    Pentastar Alliance forms an Alliance with the New Republic
    Alliance of Free Worlds is allied with FWR
    Allied Expanse (Tapani and some Colonies territories) is formed
    The Dark Alliance is formed (Former Hutt organizations, Black Sun, Karrde corp, Zahn Syndicate, etc)
    Legions of the Damned formed (all scattered Imperial Remnants)
    The New Jedi Republic is formed and at war with the New Sith Empire
    The New Sith Empire is formed and at war with the New Jedi Republic
    Sullust joins the New Republic
    Eriadu joins the Pentastar Alliance
    Rendilli allies with and joins the Allied Expanse
    The Empire of the Hand (thrawn) has been discovered and enters the galactic playground

The Corellian Sector remains utterly apart from all galactic influences and is the central point for all Galactic Senate meetings.  Coruscant is replaced, as the center of power in the galaxy.  
    -CorSec Rangers formed - a Texas Marshall style group that polices ALL governments whether they like it or not.  It is a requirement to hold a senate seat.
    -CorSec Knights formed - Being headed up by a former Celestial and reporting directly to Aaron's character.  They operate exactly like the CorSec Rangers and travel with them.  

-The Sentinels are formed - Another Jedi police force that is effectively the Oversight commission for the CorSec Knights.  They operate independently of all groups and answer to absolutely no one but Aaron.  

Military buildup in Kathol
    Military buildup in Minos Cluster
    Military buildup in KDY

Additionally, a new faction of Droids has emerged.  Basing largely out of Kathol at this point they continue to build up and develop new, unique, technologies and their purpose is not yet known.  They are all sentient.  

That's all I can recall off the top of my head

ONE MORE THING, Everyone must pick One objective to be completed by next game. This last game took up 2 years of game time.
    1.Todd has already chosen
    2.Aaron has already chosen
    3. Need Chris to Pick
    4. Need Alice to Pick
    5. Need Ryan to pick
    6. Need Chris McHugh to pick (and give me his list of 3 from before... or I pick for him at this point)

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 17th 2014, 23:02

ok, so my first two targets in planned military actions joined a major power... nice

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 18th 2014, 09:39

Xeen wrote:ok, so my first two targets in planned military actions joined a major power... nice

Doesn't mean you can't liberate them, just means there will likely be repercussions.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian July 18th 2014, 10:01

I'm digesting and such. I'll let you know about my focus/projects.

FYI - unless the drainage happened pre-last game, I didn't have trillions left. I did have like 899 billion (spend the majority of the other funds establishing a few foundations/R&D under Drake industries, investing in infrastructure for Thyferra, etc. - see our email chain for details). Either way, I'll wipe it out off my info. Was this subterfuge?
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 18th 2014, 10:10

LegendaryExGamer wrote:
    Xeen wrote:ok, so my first two targets in planned military actions joined a major power... nice

Doesn't mean you can't liberate them, just means there will likely be repercussions.  

Exactly
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 18th 2014, 10:26

Xeen wrote:
    LegendaryExGamer wrote:

Exactly

Just because you got some 200,000 year old Chiss Poon... It doesn't mean you're invincible  Twisted Evil 
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 18th 2014, 14:22

LegendaryExGamer wrote:
    Xeen wrote:
    LegendaryExGamer wrote:

Exactly

Just because you got some 200,000 year old Chiss Poon... It doesn't mean you're invincible  Twisted Evil 

Yes it does, my cock reaches across the ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 24th 2014, 16:22

My intentions and actions:

I have wanted to do this, since we became allied with Bakura. Take everything from Kathol to Yag'Dul. This would give us to major routes to control and get supplies from. It would connect us to Modell and give us a major choke point to defend from.

I have a full new line of ships, armor, and droids I am producing. Only some of the stats are complete and approved, alot of it still needs to be approved. I have spared no expense in building these ships. They have massive amounts of advanced tech on them of all sorts.

I have my second character working as a Senator on Corellia. He is Corellian and should be there.

I am putting Spec Ops group across the galaxy. They will be creating chaos and hitting targets of a military nature.

Allies: Modell, Alliance of Free Worlds, Hapans, and Thrawn a little bit. I have shared all tech with them except advanced materials and Fold Tech. The advanced materials because its difficult to make and the fold tech because I want to keep that advantage.

Major intentions: Free the galaxy from slavery, corporate corruption, and greed. Clean up the toxic planets so they are safe to live on. And build up the living conditions of all peoples.

World Devestator: I set it free in the galaxy to terraform worlds. It is using Celestial tech and Vong tech to do this. It will forcefully do this on worlds that do not want it.

Ryan: I will not likely work directly with your character... There is too much that went on before and if it links back directly then I will not likely have anything anymore. Keep going with this character, but make another one to play with us directly.

Chris M: Get on here and discuss things. You have alot to catch up on, and we have no idea what you are doing.

Chris W and Alice: We will not see them here, nor have any out of game discussions with them.

Aaron: Do you want the droids to help you crew your ships? Do you need more ships for defenses? Are you building anything? What about your spy group, is there any intel to give us or that you would want to share?
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian July 24th 2014, 18:59

Honestly - I don't feel I have the time to properly play 1 character, much less maintain 2 (IE two perspectives & asset listings etc.) so this info would have been great to have before I created a chaos storm w/ my last email to Justin. Regardless - I'll figure out what I'm going to do as it seems I've burned this characters ability to work w/ the faction a second time.

** This may sound whiny - which it is a bit. I'm more than a little frustrated right now, but it's more directed at me, not you guys **
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 24th 2014, 19:06

Ryan, regardless of anything else... You made the galaxy a much funner place!!
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian July 24th 2014, 19:25

Xeen wrote:Ryan, regardless of anything else... You made the galaxy a much funner place!!

Haha - yeah, thanks for the support to my chaos bringing though!  Smile

Last edited by Guardian on July 25th 2014, 10:17; edited 1 time in total
    Disco_Lemonade
    Disco_Lemonade
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Disco_Lemonade July 24th 2014, 19:47

I am doing a lot of things on the side lines, that have been discussed with J, to form various networks and contingencies. These I will not speak of here, at this time.

I am completing construction on the ultra and, yes, I could use additional defense ships and droids. That would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thank you.

Ryan, I will not work with your character or assets for numerous reasons.

Though I am no longer a member of the Couruscant jedi order thing, the Sentinels remain largely unhindered and are performing operations normally.

I have recently taken the Verpine under a protective wing and in turn they are rendering technical services to my holdings at KDY and others.

My numerous stealth units are moving into strategic positions to sow havoc.

I am working on a new device that will change the way some space battles will be fought. More on this when its completed and approved.

I am also using my Celestial knowledge to raid old store houses across the galaxy.

I am building additional defense ships. . .for defense. . .yeah.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian July 24th 2014, 22:21

I'm going to follow Todds suggestion and play thru the existing character, but make a new one that can co-exist with the group and play on the military side of things.

** Eventually - might be sooner, but we'll see how the current efforts go. Right now my main is trying to get the group cleared of all wrong doing and I don't intend on confusing that, even if the group hates me for the way I'm going about it **

Last edited by Guardian on July 25th 2014, 14:46; edited 1 time in total
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 24th 2014, 22:55

Aaron, is there anything you can tell me about the Kathol-Modell-Yag'Dul triangle area of space?

2 Republic Star Destroyers, 4 Corellian Cruisers, 4 Liberator Cruisers, 20 Acclamators, 25 Carracks, and 25 Strikes arrive at KDY jammed with droids

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 18:05