Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

3 posters

New Game Setting: D&D

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 Empty Re: New Game Setting: D&D

Post  Xeen July 11th 2013, 23:23

Yep, Brass Dragon it is. Not over powered but fun. Im not sure what my first class will be but I dont need to worry about that till 7th level.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 12th 2013, 00:30

Xeen wrote:Yep, Brass Dragon it is. Not over powered but fun. Im not sure what my first class will be but I dont need to worry about that till 7th level.

Looking into races, but definitely switching up my concept back to Wizard. Looking at being the Mortal Protector of the Dragon. Close enough to Kin as far as I am concerned.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 12th 2013, 00:31

Justin, the prestige class I was talking about is the Mystic Theurge. You would need to do 3 levels of each Wizard and Cleric, then jump to that. 10 levels of nothing but spell level increases for each class. Really though, d4 HP and 2+ skill points per level is all you get. But damn, the spell levels lol.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 12th 2013, 00:37

Xeen wrote:Justin, the prestige class I was talking about is the Mystic Theurge. You would need to do 3 levels of each Wizard and Cleric, then jump to that. 10 levels of nothing but spell level increases for each class. Really though, d4 HP and 2+ skill points per level is all you get. But damn, the spell levels lol.

I was wondering if I could play a Godling, because we would truly understand one another. We would both struggle to understand mortals and fight for one another as if we were kin. It would truly make a different kind of Epic grouping for us.
    Spartan Legionnaire
    Spartan Legionnaire
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

New Game Setting: D&D - Page 3 Empty 3.5

Post  Spartan Legionnaire July 12th 2013, 01:07

Godling is a 4th edition race and a 3.5 edition feat. To get the feat, you must be high level (like casting 9th level spells).

I'll look into Godling and see if there are any 3.5 versions of it. So far all I have found is 4th edition. Since I'm running a 3.5, the Godling will not be playable unless I stumble upon the 3.5 version.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 12th 2013, 02:10

And 4th edition sucks from what I have read about it lol.

Trust me on this though, my character will  in no way be all powerful. In fact everyone else can beat him in combat... If they know a little bit what they are doing. Im more or less playing a role playing character. All I will have is a +2 to CON, +4 base attack, 1d4 bite, 1d3 claw, 1d6 breath, and decent saves.

Last edited by Xeen on July 12th 2013, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 12th 2013, 08:29

I guess I am thinking of something more along the lines of Plane touched, like an Asimar (sp?). They don't have to be able to cast 9th level spells.

To actually be a Godling in its purest sense you have to be capable of becoming a Demi-God... Not exactly what I was thinking. More like a Hercules, you know, son of a god ... something like that.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 17th 2013, 19:35

Spartan Legionnaire wrote:Looks like the party is shaping up pretty well.  Currently we have a Necromancer, Rogue, Paladin, and possibly a Cleric.

Disregard all previous Class, Race, Feats, Deity, and character creation postings.  Characters will still start at Level 5 and be awarded a bonus feat by the GM that will supplement their character. Determining Ability Scores can be done with either Point Buy with a 28 point pool, the Elite Array (8, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 15), or Roll 4d6 and remove the lowest die (complete re-roll if two 1's or more are rolled).  If either using Point Buy or Elite Array, characters can be generated anytime.  Die rolls must be done in the presence of the GM. Characters will start with 9,000 gold pieces to buy gear (which includes magical items). As for alignments, I will accept any except True Neutral and Chaotic Evil.

Stick with that idea of old age stuff. Thinking about it, it should be pretty fun since no one has ever ran that setting that Im aware of.

Or whatever you have going. I really dont care, just going to enjoy the game. I havent played D&D in years.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 18th 2013, 11:08

Xeen wrote:
    Spartan Legionnaire wrote:Looks like the party is shaping up pretty well.  Currently we have a Necromancer, Rogue, Paladin, and possibly a Cleric.

Disregard all previous Class, Race, Feats, Deity, and character creation postings.  Characters will still start at Level 5 and be awarded a bonus feat by the GM that will supplement their character. Determining Ability Scores can be done with either Point Buy with a 28 point pool, the Elite Array (8, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 15), or Roll 4d6 and remove the lowest die (complete re-roll if two 1's or more are rolled).  If either using Point Buy or Elite Array, characters can be generated anytime.  Die rolls must be done in the presence of the GM. Characters will start with 9,000 gold pieces to buy gear (which includes magical items). As for alignments, I will accept any except True Neutral and Chaotic Evil.

Stick with that idea of old age stuff. Thinking about it, it should be pretty fun since no one has ever ran that setting that Im aware of.

Or whatever you have going. I really dont care, just going to enjoy the game. I havent played D&D in years.

I do care, would like to know what kind of setting this is and what we are going to end up facing. Because the overall alterations are giving me reason to pause.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 04:45