Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Similar topics

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

3 posters

Clan Snow Raven

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Clan Snow Raven - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Snow Raven

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 18th 2013, 08:09

Xeen wrote:Skip my idea on the forum running. Lets just play through the invasion and enjoy the game.

Uh... no...
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 18th 2013, 15:30

LegendaryExGamer wrote:
    Xeen wrote:Skip my idea on the forum running. Lets just play through the invasion and enjoy the game.

Uh... no...

Why not? If we are going to roll things and play out the small details here, we may as well do it in a game.

There is discussion of a group merger with one of Chris' other groups. They were playing mechwarrior (star trek now) as clanners in their own version of the universe. They were playing the tech/scientist heavy clan or something.

That will fit right in just fine, so lets play through the invasion and get to know the guys before we hit the big time changing events.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 18th 2013, 16:52

Xeen wrote:
    LegendaryExGamer wrote:

Uh... no...

Why not? If we are going to roll things and play out the small details here, we may as well do it in a game.

There is discussion of a group merger with one of Chris' other groups. They were playing mechwarrior (star trek now) as clanners in their own version of the universe. They were playing the tech/scientist heavy clan or something.

That will fit right in just fine, so lets play through the invasion and get to know the guys before we hit the big time changing events.

Uh... no.  The game needs some work and I am not doing this for another year...If that's what you want to do, and everything we fought for up until now means nothing to you... Play without me.  He had over a year to get the game together for us and it never got there.  So, yeah, throw more players at the problem and enjoy the slow grind of nothingness with no authority and linear story.  I am sooooooooooooo done with that.  We made some many epic decisions, that had absolutely ZERO impact on the game all I can see it as is a linear interpretation of the game setting. I am too old for that kind of shit, I would rather not play at all if that is the case.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content