Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

5 posters

Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign:

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign:

Post  Xeen June 10th 2014, 16:19

Whats pretty sweet about the SSD is that it is the Lusankya... Which is a copy of the Executor.

http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=Executor-class_Star_Dreadnought

The other SSD's built were not as impressive as the first two. These bastards are scary compared to most ships... Even the Eclipse. Is using it in the way I plan a big waste? Maybe, but I think it will be worth it.

My plan....

Fit the Lusankya with the new technologies, and strip anything off of it that it will not need (life support, beds, anything). Feed the World Devastator new designs as well for our new technology, make the folding drive a priority for it to build. It will also need to pump out more droids to crew the Lusankya, hopefully with better skills than what we already have.

Once both are ready, we will setup a holonet connection to both ships. We will also try to jam out the holonet and other communications of our targets (probably difficult).

The target...

The Death Star. We know where it is, and we can hit it hard. Here is how that will go. We hyperdrive close to its location, close enough to watch it through the long range scope on my ship. We see if we can figure out where the super laser dish is. The Lusankya and Munchy McMunchington fold jump near it, but hopefully not close enough to eat a super laser (jump right after a fire). Both ships immediately pour fire into the dish and try to disable the laser. At which point, the Munchy McMunchington will eat its way into the Death Star and go to town on it, building itself up and pumping out fighters. The Lusankya will burn towards the imperial fleet (Death Star will have support) and target any World Devastators in range as primary targets.

Now tactically speaking, the Lusankya can jump around the battlefield and nail anything that needs to be hit (world devastators). Hopefully it can change facings when jumping, if not that is ok... It can jump out of range, turn, then jump back into the fight. This thing will keep on fighting till it dies or forces the Imps to run.

The Munchy McMunchington will eat the Death Star from the inside out and keep going till it finishes or the Lusankya is destroyed. If the Lusankya dies, then Munchy can jump out.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign: - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars - Pirate Fleet Campaign:

Post  Guardian June 10th 2014, 20:48

Can I offer a couple tactical opinions & questions?
    - Probably need to build in a complete self destruct for the SSD?(can't have the fold tech falling into Imperial hands)
    - Love that you don't want to capture the DS, instead destroy it:  is the goal to be able to recreate it via mcmunchy eating it?
    - Wow - thats got some crazy stats... hopefully we can build some command ships for our fleets that have those kind of stats :)Seems pretty unstoppable (13d super capital shields = freaking amazing)  
    - Not sure if Justin would be cool with it, but we have lots of standard nanites.  Those could help in-fight repairs of the SSD (the non-senient bonus to repair/engineering roll version), assuming you want the SSD to survive.  We could pump them out if you do want those and Justin's cool w/ me sharing them
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 11th 2014, 07:28

Na, I have no intention of building a death star... Now this ship lol

http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Imperium

Yeah, I was already planning on a self destruct for all the new tech... Should have mentioned it.

As for the nanites, its up in the air, lets see what Justin says. I dont really care if it survives, I want the thing to kill as much of that local fleet as possible. (yep, the nanites will help)... The Munchy can be turned into Unicron if it eats everything lol.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 11th 2014, 15:12

Xeen wrote:Na, I have no intention of building a death star... Now this ship lol

http://d6holocron.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_Imperium

Yeah, I was already planning on a self destruct for all the new tech... Should have mentioned it.

As for the nanites, its up in the air, lets see what Justin says. I dont really care if it survives, I want the thing to kill as much of that local fleet as possible. (yep, the nanites will help)... The Munchy can be turned into Unicron if it eats everything lol.

Cool - It would take us decades to see a ship like that built though... just getting the resources to build a ship that big, into one place, is a massive undertaking... It would be awesome if we could do it, but then we'd have to coordinate that 3x to get everyone a command ship like that! Smile Pipe dreams can be fun though, right?

Are you going to do that between games and fill us in, or is this going to be in-game stuff?
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 11th 2014, 16:56

Which part?

I will build the mega ship between games, and not tell Justin.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 11th 2014, 17:32

Xeen wrote:Which part?

I will build the mega ship between games, and not tell Justin.

Sorry - the between game question was: Is the SSD/Munchy stuff going to be between games, or is that going to be at the next session?
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 16th 2014, 23:16

Now that we aren't all 1/2 asleep...

For the 3 Techs - I'll definitely take the old celestial ship (mostly for the fold drive, but also - Justin said the cargo bay was packed w/ reflex missiles, which means a ton of reflex reactors designed for weapon systems & micronized enough for potential re-purposing into turbo lasers or reflex cannons.

Regarding what they have beyond that:
    Any chance they have the schematic for the interplanetary ion cannon? Thought there is to have a non-lethal planetary disablement platform/ship weapon rather than all the reflex stuff and super guns that take out planets and kill people outright.
    The only other schematic I would be interested in would be the Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer. Nice fast SD, but interdiction schematic would be great for the group.

If those aren't available, I'll simply take the 2 ships (celestial and Jedi training ship), and the book of the sith.

Game wise - I really need to figure out how to get Samuel out of my head... I can't even think something without him knowing about it, and it seems he has like a 20d force attribute (to overpower multiple cboth's at the same time w/ his 1/2 power doppleganger), so he will be nigh-impossible to defeat. Also, he's a master of the Tech we are trying to make, and will have 100x the resources. I don't see a valid means other than his own madness & arrogance creating a big enough hole in his defenses to ever actually kill the guy. Not to mention he will have clones and all that to transfer his life force to.

I'd like to fill in Yoda on the Samuel issue, but I can't do that w/ Samuel hearing my thoughts across the galaxy.

Ship wise, we need to buckle down and get new reflex ships in production to do what we can to counter what Samuel is probably already building... seems almost everything in this galaxy is far behind the other and he can reproduce a good portion of the high tech stuff.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 09:00

Grab whatever it is that you do not want Samuel getting a hold of. We will return there and take what ever is left after he has what he wants.

Interdiction stuff, we can probably make ourselves or even buy it from the Correllians. We have 2 Interdictor cruisers (maybe more, but I would have to look at my ship list to be sure) and a 7700.

As for resources, conquer or recruit every planet between you and Bakura. We can push for the Mid Rim and Outer Rim in our area, with Eriadu, Sullust, and Sluis Van being the only problems. I would guess that we can recruit Sluis Van and Sullust, so long as we can keep them busy producing.... Or guarantee them free trade for a small tax.

I am going to conquer the Corporate Sector and Hutt Space, so to speak. The intention is to conquer their space based assets and charge them a protection tax to "defend" their space. Ossus is right between them which will be a nice supply base. Tython can be used for anything we decide to do in the deep core areas... I want to setup a base there anyway. And as of right now I forget what my third planet choice is (Onderon maybe, I will have to see if I wrote it down).

Samuel is going to be hell to deal with. At this point, we need to spend some time working on ship designs and training in the force. I do not know how long, but however long it takes. It is going to take him years to lock down the areas of space he is looking at... He is also going to be in direct conflict with the rogue Nanos, as they will be on his border. He will also have Zinge and Kane on his border as well.

I would also like to get a hold of a few Vong shapers and a War Coordinator. Will be tricky but can be done. Having a fully capable creature that can refine materials with the force will be great, and having a few shapers to terraform worlds will be awesome.

After we do some of the above, I would be willing to take years out to get in Force Training and build new ships.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 17th 2014, 09:41

Alright - Here's what I'll do then:

3 Techs:
    - Celestial Ship
    - Living Ship
    - Book of Sith (This has a ton of political strategy & useful non-force stuff, and keeping the force portion out of Samuels hands is important)

Plan with the living ship is to send a mission team after the weather control tech used on a bunch of planets (coruscant, bonadan etc.), and review the species history stuff since it's basically a colony + genesis ship kinda thing. Once we know what they are and how/why etc. we can recruit them as well (imagine they will be eternally grateful since we will be saving their world/race etc.)

I think we should tell both Yoda and Thrawn about Samuel. Even if they don't believe us, when it does come to light later, it will give us some believability.

I'm game w/ expanding for sure. I need to refit all those dreadnoughts with current tech but since you have enough military might to push thru, I will gladly play your left hand. I plan on taking the sectors that make sense with tact rather than might if at all possible. We should develop a name and start forming our own government IMHO. Something like Free Worlds Republic?

Completely agree about the taxes - keep them low, let them thrive, provide protection and galactic level governance. Offer other systems the opportunity to join (make use of those political science majors from our university along w/ lightside jedi as recruiters/envoys). We may even want to shift our previous position on how we are separating our "fleets". Maybe Chris becomes the engineering & science portion of the group, I'll handle the mission / quick response fleets (police, issue resolution etc.), organize the government, education, PR etc. , and you can be the admiral, and military leadership. Thoughts?

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 09:55

One quick thought from my above post. We need new/old computer tech, I will have Daryl grab the crystal computer stuff from the Ord world on his next visit.

The name sounds good, Free Worlds Republic.

The taxes I plan to charge the Hutt's and Corporate Sector will not be low... They wont be too high either, but they are more criminal then we are so they can pay the price to keep to their business. Other sectors/planets, a small tax is good.

Yeah, take those sectors as you see fit. You should have enough forces to do it, if tact doesnt work. My suggestion is to do between you and Bakura yourself. Get the experience and reputation for a leadership position. (not that you dont have it, but step it up a couple notches)

As for a restructure. I am fine with whatever. I am sorta letting Kathol run itself right now. There was an Old Republic faction in the sector that is running the civilian sector and education. They are doing a damn good job of it too.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer June 17th 2014, 10:50

***Breaking News***
    In the first, unprecedented time in galactic history the Holonet News Media has been freed of any type of oversight. We are free to report the, entire, unadulterated truth. Now on to more pressing issues:

A Kinder, Sweeter, more grounded Genocide Expert?
    The above is the confusion when we speak about Grand Moff Tarkin, we are at a loss, between his genociding of the MonCalamari Sector and a possible similar fate befalling any rogue world and sector... He has instituted sweeping reforms, allowing women and even aliens to serve in the Imperial war machine. Social freedoms are at an all time high, and this level of personal pride and freedom has not been witnessed since the days of the Republic prior to Palpatine's rule.

In a statement yesterday Tarkin said:
    "I realize I have been overzealous in my fight against anarchy and revolt against the New Order. I have made mistakes and I am working toward correcting these. I realize my mortality and age and have decided to groom a successor to the throne of the Empire. I will choose 3 candidates, from a royal bloodline that dates back to the days of the republic and I will open it up for a vote, returning some of the power back to the people of this once great Empire and once, many decades earlier, peaceful republic."

Nemodian Sector has been heavily interdicted by Imperial Forces:
    Apparently, the rumors are true, there has been some sort of coordinated droid revolt and most of the Nemodians have been exterminated by their own creations. Little news otherwise has escaped the system, A full Imperial blockade is in effect.

The Vong Battle Front:
    The war against the Tech Haters is coming to a close. While a few upsets cost many lives, namely the theft of an Imperial Salvage, Repair and Rescue vessel. (Footage is shown of a strike team fighting on board a medical vessel that looks a lot like the world devastator you stole with a Huge Red Cross Painted on its side) The war effort is finally almost at a conclusion. In just a few short months our brave defenders will be returning home.

Strange Diarrhea Outbreak:
    In other more disturbing news, the Empire has been distributing rations to all the displaced and the worlds hit the hardest by the Vong. A direct link between the rations and the Explosive Anal Fire Bombs that have been plaguing these worlds seems imminent. We switch to our Eye Witness reporter:

"Sally, I hear you have someone afflicted by this malady that wants to chime in" FllllitttttBlarppp "Dear God!" A roiling chunderous doom bomb sprays liquid feces all over Sally the reporter. Sally collapses in a quivering and convulsing traumatic mess. The camera pans to a moaning civilian, crawling off a smoking Commode. The camera man, gags, and finally asks: "Do you have anything to say?"

Civilian 1: "Damn those burgers were good, but about a week or two later I started to notice that my shit was on fire"

Civilian 2: "Best damn hamburger I have ever had, should have known I would pay for eating it. It must have been really fatty like all government food. I farted the other day and it lit the curtains on fire"

Civilian 3: The camera pans to a quarantine room, where someone is literally spewing flaming napalm like death from their anus and it's melting the quarantine starship grade translucent glass. "Ahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BluurrrppppPhloosh!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 11:24

HAHA, so your saying... stop feeding the vong burgers to the fleet lol.

Or maybe they just ate too much.

Yep, lets take our next couple of steps and then take some time to do our stuff. We can watch the galactic news for anything we should react to but lets be patient and build, train, and research.

What amount of time should we take? Any thoughts?
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 17th 2014, 13:14

Haha - Nice post Justin - Love it Smile

Todd: Time: I was thinking the other way around - IE: I don't think it's a matter of us setting a time as much as it is setting a goal of accomplishing this list of things (sector control, building government to X point, growing in force to X amount etc.) and letting Justin work out how long that will take us...

Alright - Need both of your inputs on this. Force Powers:

I'm definitely taking Fold/Teleport - no question. Since the shape-shift thing is apparently pure darkside, and I've experienced it via Samuel, I will just continue to use that Raw if I have to use it... I don't want 50 dark-side points though as I really do want to be primarily good. Hence my struggle against the empire.

Anyway - Since the force seems more creative and less stringent on what a power can do, here are a few powers I was thinking about to add to the mix of discussed item (I intend to share these w/ Player characters so want input from players and GM on ideas - and if for example Todd really wants power X, then I have no problem picking that up w/ the intention of training him):

- Time Manipulation/Travel? Smile Not sure if its possible, but a thought
    - Regeneration (no I haven't been watching the wolverine movies, but that kind of healing is super cool)
    - Still thinking about that kinetic power from X men/Kevin bacon's character, speaking of wolverine.
    - Cool-guy-good power to cancel out dark-side affects & drastically decrease dark-side damage or manipulation etc.

What thoughts or powers would Todd or Chris like/need?

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 13:26

midi-chlorian Cleanse
    Drain Knowledge

Time travel would be cool, but doubtful lol
    Regeneration is cool

Yes, the time I was suggesting was based around that. The only thing I would want a base time set for is teaching the knowledge we gained in the sphere... which would mean 10 years lol. But eh, Justin wants us doing that stuff.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 17th 2014, 14:57

Absorb knowledge - like that term better (drain sounds darkside, IE stealing brain power/memories). Might not even be required if Justin is pretty open w/ receptive telepathy... You could really garner a ton of info including details like engineering plans/schem's that way in a more open system/interpretation.

I really want the regeneration for 2 reasons:
    - Possibly using that instead of that shapeshift thing to fix my organs (either retro to remove the darkside point I got for using that to not die, or just to remove/cleanse myself from the sith affects of having to use it in the first place)
    - Fix my arm/twitches from Cboth's lameness

I think Justin said I can learn the midi-chlorine cleanse from Aaron... So I think we have that covered.

Looking at the star map (since I suck at remembering where sectors are), pushing up to Sullust seems to be the right decision, and then back fill to minimize our fronts and secure the trade routes seems smart. Hopefully Rendili can provide me w/ more dreadnaughts - think I'll need more to secure that much territory.

I don't know how my sector is doing, as I haven't gotten much feedback yet - but they should be setup and good morale, and money wise w/ the increased production of ships, material sales, and decrease in piracy issues.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 15:19

Absorb knowledge sounds better... but it will be a dark side ability... In order to gain someones knowledge of something (like engineering) it would require it to be done quickly, which would mean sucking the knowledge out of their brains and give a dark side point or two

yeah, we can all learn the midi-chlorian cleanse... but it has to be offered to us to learn

To keep the territory secure is no real problem, I can help with ships for that. I just wanted to make sure you get some more skills in leading fleets and stuff. There will be a time when you need to.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 16:02

I am going to reach out to the Hapan Queen Mother and make a suggestion. The suggestion is that they do something similar to what we are doing. They are in real close proximity to Japrael and Airon sectors along with Zeltron Space. They can take control of their space defense for a tax. I think they will really like the Zeltrons, beautiful near humans that are only different because they have red skin.

That should give them more to work with resource wise as well.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 17th 2014, 16:51

Xeen wrote:Absorb knowledge sounds better... but it will be a dark side ability... In order to gain someones knowledge of something (like engineering) it would require it to be done quickly, which would mean sucking the knowledge out of their brains and give a dark side point or two

yeah, we can all learn the midi-chlorian cleanse... but it has to be offered to us to learn

To keep the territory secure is no real problem, I can help with ships for that. I just wanted to make sure you get some more skills in leading fleets and stuff. There will be a time when you need to.

Understood - not a problem. I'd imagine if we are going to spend 5-10yrs building, expanding, and producing ships/tech, we will have a few hundred CP's to spend on skills that we are working on... seems like we are getting 50 per 6months (session)... not to mention the bonuses from the book of the Sith. (assuming Justin still has it there - the book of the Sith has a bunch of leadership, command, and political training/enhancement type information if I remember that correctly) I was thinking of buying some more advantages if there is a list of advantages that can be purchased after character creation of course.

I'm okay with it being darkside as well - just have to control the darkside points - going to sit in the light-gray on the scale, so darkside powers aren't an issue, but if there is a less evil way of doing it, I'd choose the less evil way Smile
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 17th 2014, 18:03

sorry about the back to back posts...

Did we hit up Corellian Engineering? I don't know why they wouldn't deal with us...

I need to get some bigger ships to serve as my core. Other than the Imp1 & Imp2 (1 each), all of my ships are 600m or smaller. CEC might be a good option - no?

I can't believe how rusty I am at remembering this stuff... been way too long!
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 17th 2014, 22:35

You can try and see what they will sell you. They sold me a couple battle cruisers, but they were gearing up for war... There were two Grand Admirals in the system that were blasting away at each other then, but now who knows.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 18th 2014, 09:18

Xeen wrote:You can try and see what they will sell you. They sold me a couple battle cruisers, but they were gearing up for war... There were two Grand Admirals in the system that were blasting away at each other then, but now who knows.

Okay. I'll see what I can dig up. That 20trillion I spent on the nano ate up a good portion of my cash, but hopefully the current endeavors build up some cashflow.

Todd - which companies did you buy?
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 18th 2014, 11:16

Rothana and Slain & Korpil, so I can make the Acclemators and I can also make my old ship, the Dominator. If there are any ships out there that you want built, I can build it or something similar. You have the mobile yards that can build them as well.

Most of my fleet is either going to be scrapped, or it will end up in Hutt or Corporate sectors.

I have not talked to Sluis Van, I did buy from Sullust, but they will likely sell more.
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Minimal Participant
    Minimal Participant

Post  Guardian June 18th 2014, 11:39

Got it.

I agree - most of my fleet will be recycled and recreated w/ the newer tech via 2 shipyards I have running now. I was considering buying one of the smaller manufacturers that has something of interest (bakuran, bothan, or maybe TransGalMeg - but don't know the cost/value), rather than buying up just ships. Either would be a good investment since we can use the materials to reform into the new designs, or have more facilities to pump out the new ships/parts as needed. I don't have a "large" shipyard (I think Justin said I could do 800m's or so at a time, and have to shift them to do them in sections or something like that) so those 3 seem to make sense as I think they are all pretty small companies with capabilities of pumping out 2k-3k length vessels (which is probably our top end size wise moving forward I would imagine).

Feedback on these ideas Justin?
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 18th 2014, 15:05

Hmmm, I am going to send out a couple of the Teltiors I recruited that have bargaining skills to find the owner of Ghtroc and buy it from him. I will send some wookiee bounty hunters with them to help find the guy and for protection.

After they finish there, send them over to Damorian Manufacturing Corp and do the same.

Ghtroc is out of business or near it, and Damorian Manufacturing is barely staying afloat unless the Empire started buying up Carracks and Tartans again.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 18th 2014, 15:13

Guardian wrote:Got it.

I agree - most of my fleet will be recycled and recreated w/ the newer tech via 2 shipyards I have running now.  I was considering buying one of the smaller manufacturers that has something of interest (bakuran, bothan, or maybe TransGalMeg - but don't know the cost/value), rather than buying up just ships.  Either would be a good investment since we can use the materials to reform into the new designs, or have more facilities to pump out the new ships/parts as needed.   I don't have a "large" shipyard (I think Justin said I could do 800m's or so at a time, and have to shift them to do them in sections or something like that) so those 3 seem to make sense as I think they are all pretty small companies with capabilities of pumping out 2k-3k length vessels (which is probably our top end size wise moving forward I would imagine).

Feedback on these ideas Justin?

How much money do you have left? We do have designs for the providence cruiser, its 1km long.

Bakurans are now allied with us
    Bothans... I doubt they are going to sell since its the races shipyards
    TransGalMeg... Not sure about them, looks like all they built was the Bulwark and a Kihraxz fighter. They were in direct competition with Tagge and sold ships to the CIS and the Rebels but were allied with the Empire. They also had a KDY contract to build the Aethersprite and Actis. (this one is a good call)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 01:01