Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Resume Star Wars
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 16:02 by LegendaryExGamer

» We will call this new game: Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyDecember 17th 2014, 08:28 by Xeen

» NPC Allies of Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 13:37 by LegendaryExGamer

» Dark Trooper Repair Droid version 1
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2014, 14:04 by Xeen

» Vaul Ferros, Ronin
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyOctober 18th 2014, 04:05 by Disco_Lemonade

» Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyOctober 14th 2014, 17:12 by LegendaryExGamer

» Star Wars Executor
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyOctober 2nd 2014, 17:21 by LegendaryExGamer

» Clan Campaign
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyAugust 14th 2014, 20:44 by Xeen

» The Battle of KDY and Centerpoint Station (pirates game)
Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 EmptyJuly 28th 2014, 16:53 by LegendaryExGamer

Navigation

3 posters

Echos Of The Sith

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 Empty Re: Echos Of The Sith

Post  LegendaryExGamer June 27th 2013, 13:25

Ok, basing off the assumption that you are proceeding .... Day one, the station hums nicely and you begin to sweat (you cannot interrupt the transfer or you will die Wink )
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 27th 2013, 19:56

Nice, my text doesnt show up when posting...

Anyway, I proceed, and get a medic to IV feed me lol. Someone get the bed pan.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer June 28th 2013, 04:02

Yeah.. not sure what the hell it is doing lately... I will look in the settings I didnt change anything

Forumotion is pleased to announce the arrival of its new editor on your Forums

We have chosen a simple and complete messages editor that allows you to have a direct view of items to put on your forum pages (images, text, colors ...)
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer June 28th 2013, 04:09

Of course they would have to change the editor... damn. Well the font color change should fix this. Let me know how readable you think it is.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 28th 2013, 04:37

Oh yeah, shows up now... just lame gold lol.
    Eh who cares, so long as we can read what we type.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 Empty Agreed

Post  LegendaryExGamer June 28th 2013, 11:57

Yes, I have to agree on the being able to read what we type.... And now onto our originally scheduled programming:

Arno and Ace are sitting side by side in their chairs, chairs originally designed for use by the Celestials. It has been two days now, strain is evident on both of their faces, for standard small use abilities (like crushing a fleet) the chairs remained open to leave at will. However, with the constant cycling of energies as well as the continued utilization of the Force both occupants have been enveloped in a seemingly impenetrable barrier which allows no one to pass and as Lena and some students found out, is seemingly impervious to force amped lightsaber strikes.

On the third day, Arno and Ace are still holding their grip on the machine and on their massive undertaking. The only thing of note that happens this day is, uncharacteristically for the mental trance Ace arches his back, stretches his arms above his head and then stifles a yawn before returning to a deeper meditative state.

They are both so locked in their conjoined concentration that neither one hears the call or feels the disturbance in the force. Lena, however, immediately comms the bridge of the Arno. "Tanda, we are going to have company! Cloak and swing to 27.32.15" The response on the other end of the comm is "Wha... Holy Shi.. Full evasive, full cloak, maximum shields, all shielding arcs forward give the forward barriers everything! Cut all non essential systems and feed them into the generators!"

The Arno swings around with amazing gracefulness, as it was designed to do cloaking into pinpoints of stars behind her she brings everything to maximum combat rediness.

Moments trickle by, like hours, Tanda is standing on the bridge "Strap yourselves in, brace for incoming fire!" tanda waits a few more seconds "Target all batteries at quadrant 54.32, fire on my command." a few more seconds go by, "Fire!"

Everything the Arno has discharges in a brilliant staccato of constant pattern fire into the exact coordinates she stated. Almost as if on queue, three ships emerge from hyperspace. A central, decidedly star destroyer looking vessel flanked by two ships, majestic heavy cruisers. The Majestic, the first ship of its line and of its class detonates under multiple volleys of cannon fire. Its shields folding... Shots hammering through and blowing out pieces of its hull.

Then the unthinkable happens, every gun on each of the three ships lock the Arno class Star destroyer and volley in return. Impossibly, they are hitting the nimble ship, as it darts to and fro and its completely invisible sensor masking shields it from some of the fire the move Tanda made to bring its shields to maximum forward readiness likely, is the only thing that saved their lives. The Arno's shields fold, about a dozen shots slamming into the hull before they are replenished by the backups and the constant flow of power to other generators already having been building charges to feed to the forward shield arcs.

Tanda maintains her constant stream of death on the singular Majestic heavy cruiser, and it suddenly detonates under the withering fire. Shifting immediately to the other Majestic she says "now concentrate on that bastard, ignore the defender for now, she's too damn shielded. We need to do as much damage as possible to the second ship!"

Again the scene repeats itself, this time, things are a bit different, When the Arno's shields go down... they stay down, four impossibly precise quad precision bursts hammer the exact, pinpoint, locations of their primary shield generators and utterly destroy their capability to generate shielding. The backup generators cannot hope to keep up the deflection, even with their advanced hardened shielding methods. Moments later, it matters little as the backups are shot to pieces. Pieces of armor plate are gradually shorn off of the Arno, and her cloaking system begins to flutter, warning claxons deeper in the ship signal the near death of the system. One too many shots have damaged or destroyed emitter systems on the hull and inside critical areas. To it's own resilience, however, the crew is largely protected as the Arno disintegrates around them...

Another massive spatial detonation triggers as the other Majestic Heavy cruiser explodes under the withering fire of Dreadnought scale weaponry. The Arno's guns now fixating on the Defender Class Star destroyer.

Lena and the students with her are already moving and have been for some time, as fast as possible to their boarding yacht. She needs to get out there and into that fight, immediately... they are going to need her.

The Arno's cloak fails, most of its guns have been precision stripped off its hull, starfighters are moving in for attack runs now, and its looking very bleak as the ship begins to make groaning noises under the constant fire. Tanda Pryll, looks to her friends and crew "Brace for impact, there is only one thing left to do... Board them"

The Arno's engines flare to life, kicking out more power and acceleration than the Defender could ever hope to compensate for. "Bring her around, bury the forward section of our ship in her docking bay. Brace!!!!"

The arno hits the remainder of the Defender's shielding, whatever shields the Arno has left evaporate and at least 30 meters of the fore section of the ship are vaporized... The rest is a massive metal on metal collision, like a mass driver hitting armor, then massive tearing and rending noises, The bridge of the arno damn near detonates... Emergency systems kicking in effortlessly shunting deadly explosions and debris away from crew and passengers. Then, the noises fade save for the scattered groans and screams on the ship, Tanda regains her fleet, "draw your lightsabers, it's killing time!"

Lena can see the devastation of the impact as she closes with the students that accompanied Arnor and Ace to Centerpoint Station. Marvelously, it appears that Tanda had ejected most of her remaining power cells, reaction mass, hyperbarides and whatever other volatile elements on the arno and detonated them behind her to, effectively, clear "the skies" of almost 200 starfighters. On their approach Lena, the Scout and the Royal Guardsman clear the rest of them out of the way.

She pulls the yacht into a hangar that is still active and immediately disembarks to join the fight. Something is very wrong here, she has an incredibly bad feeling about this...

To be continued....
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 28th 2013, 19:38

Thats it, Skywalker dies, destoy my cool ship will you...
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 Empty Day Four...

Post  LegendaryExGamer June 28th 2013, 22:21

Four days of intense concentration and the task of moving Kessel is almost complete. Just a bit more time , just a bit...

To Arno and Ace who are locked in the constantly shifting field of energy images begin to flitter through into their consciousness. Images of force users locked in frantic combat, flashes of clones sacrificing themselves to take out groups of Jedi and an image here and there of Lena, the Scout and the Guardsman darting out of the shadows to land a killing blow and then fading fast down corridors.

They are current images, you realize as does you companion. Enough awareness returns to you that you can now gaze over to Ace and you see he looks a bit rougher around the edges than when you started this process. However, there is something there that you didn't notice before. You can only describe it as a "kinship" as if you are almost brothers now. His force presence shines more attuned to yours and rather than barely seeing it, as when you both started this journey, it shines strongly in harmony with your own. He should have died, so many times in so many battles yet he is still here. He looks at you, straightening up, showing a formidable strength you have never seen before. Something about the chair and, his arm is different. You see his cybernetic replacement arm lying on the floor beside his chair. The Celestial device has somehow regrown his arm, making him whole once more, over the past four days.

To your right you see the barrier flicker and disappear. Ace says to you "Go, boss, I have it the rest of the way. I got this, I don't know how but I do." and as he says those words the barrier collapses around his chair alone and you are released, as if taking your first breath of air you stagger out of the chair weakened physically in ways you cannot even describe, yet you are stronger from the exertion. You know, for the first time that he does have it, on his own. And that it must be incredibly dire for the rest of your students if he's willing to take Kessel, himself, the rest of the way.

Then it hits you, a massive force presence in local proximity to you. You feel the fleeting embers of students of yours who have become one with the force. Others fight on, and at least one, Tanda Pryll, is about to die. And yet the overpowering presence does not land the last blow. She fades out of view as you begin moving, her force ability either diminished or stripped from her completely.

There is no conveyance to your students, you will have to shift yourself, creating a small hyperspace fold, in your weakened state to a best "guess" location...

What do you do Arno, Dark Lord of the Sith, Master of the Grey, Lord of the Empire?
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen June 29th 2013, 01:50

I fold space and head to Tanda. Whatever is happening to her needs to stop. I have a lightsaber in each hand and my shield up on my armor. Its time for the fun.

This will be my show of Sith Power. I tried to help save the galaxy (and killed a small fleet of enemies woops lol) and my reward is the ability to destroy the ones that would destroy us. These Jedi will see an explosion of controlled Rage like they have never seen. The Emperor did not know this true power. I will suck the soul from any fool that thinks they can drain the force or life from my friends.

My enemies will fear me, my friends will respect me, and the galaxy will know me.

I am Lord Arno.
    Feyd

Post  Feyd June 29th 2013, 11:20

Umm...am I here anyhwere? Did I not have a fighter I could use to help defend the Arno?
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Feyd Rautha June 29th 2013, 11:21

Love how the site logged me out even though I told it to keep me logged in...:-(
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 1st 2013, 10:13

Feyd wrote:Umm...am I here anyhwere? Did I not have a fighter I could use to help defend the Arno?

Yes, you are there. You are actually on the Jedi Cruiser right now killing Jedi Wannabes Wink
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 1st 2013, 10:45

Lord Arno, even in his weakened state, effortlessly folds space and appears next to Tanda, stepping out of the very fabric of nothing at all. In the room are Luke Skywalker, some senior members of the Jedi Academy from Coruscant.

Skywalker "Excellent, events have transpired exactly as I am actively foreseeing them. Lord Arno, it is a pleasure to meet you again." Skywalker smiles in a crooked and somewhat disturbing fashion. "Do you recall our last meeting? At the Jedi Academy on Coruscant? It would seem that you have quite succinctly overestimated your abilities." At that he simply holds out his hand and Arno freezes. In fact, everyone in the room freezes. Through all of his current knowledge as well as every additional level of ability he has gained, Arno's mind is still active.

"This is most unprecedented. You appear to some some level of resistance to the fabric of time space. Hm, I will have to meditate upon this and determine exactly why you are even capable of sustaining ability within my own pocket galaxy." Skywalker begins to laugh, there are similarities here that deeply disturb Arno. The laughter has a kinship with what he could easily relate to a Dark Jedi having gone 'Power Mad'. What is more disturbing as Skywalker pases around him, his eyes begin to glow. It is not so much the glow, but it is a force siphon manifesting visibly as Skywalker, literally, drinks in force energy from the other, now attached, galaxy (the one Arno and his students were just in).

"I find it incredibly interesting, that gone you were for a handful of months. In that time, powerful you and your students have become." Skywalker continues "I shall release you, with this warning. While you are not powerless in my presence, I shall not take too kindly upon the killing of my flock. Furthermore, if you persist in this maddening path of opposing me I will have no choice but to utterly destroy you."

Arno's mind races, Rage, Hatred, Calm, Peace, unity, harmony... Nothing has any effect here. He is severed from the flow of the force. This place is not natural, it is not his own. He has next to no power here. The only reason why he can even function at the most minimalistic levels, is because of his fundamental grasp of folding space and time, as well as, the Celestial purge. Simply being here, however, both strengthens his inner spirit and crushes it.

Luke Continues "You have killed thousands of my people, hundreds of my jedi. I will allow you to leave, at a price. I cannot return to the Republic empty handed. I will take Tanda and she will face a tribunal for crimes. Then, we will do two things. She will be forever stripped of the force, her connection severed. And she will be incarcerated in a place where she will never see the black of space again. In a place where the rest of her life will be spent rebuilding the lives she has taken." he looks upon you "Why do you resist so? It is pointless. You have only limited sway here, as if a child who is taking its first steps." He looks about wildly "Ah, yes, the Celestial library. That is how, yet there is more. I will look forward to our next meeting."

And then, there is a rending noise. As if a cacophony of instruments all clashed and were torn apart simultaneously.

Arno, you are drifting in space... Between the wreckage of the two Majestic Heavy cruisers, and you ship lazily floats before you. It is bleeding air, energy and both superstructure and plating. You cannot breathe, the vacuum assaults you... Your senses return and then ...

Your abilities return in a flood, all the harmony, and anger and love and every one of a million sensations slam into you with near tidal force. You immediately fold to the Station, where Ace is. It is the first, clearest and best point to do so to. Perhaps, because your apprentice has already linked to you and lined up your trajectory.

You appear in the chair next to Ace, and he catches you as you materialize. Collapsing physically, mentally and finally succumbing to a peaceful, regenerative blackness.

To be continued....
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 1st 2013, 14:11

Interesting... Luke is beyond me
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 1st 2013, 16:32

Xeen wrote:Interesting... Luke is beyond me

By your estimates he's about 20D... cough... eh...

You are currently as powerful, if not more so, than the Emperor was at the height of the Empire (in attribute alone). Not sure where your Control, Sense and Alter are, his were pretty high.

Essentially, Luke is nuts... Power Mad/Out of touch with reality/whatever

he may have pulled away, but you can still get Tanda back, you just have to hit the New Republic Trial and break her out during her war crimes hearing Wink On Coruscant, in the middle of the Senate Building.

You also have time, because it's not going to happen overnight. Thus, you can still likely complete your sith adventures before you hit Coruscant.

Luke took a couple other students with him too, it will be a mass trial.

Feyd is still alive and Lena are there. The Scout & Royal Guardsman got captured, the cook and the fighter pilot are captured as well as a couple random students. They were overmatched something like 100 to one... And yet, they gave better than they got by a factor in the neighborhood of 15-20 to one.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 Empty What about Skarr Kleaver?

Post  Feyd Rautha July 1st 2013, 19:58

Justin, what were the specifics of Skarr's defense of the Arno?
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 2nd 2013, 07:47

Then its time to head to Korriban and get this done with. I guess I will be dumping my points into force skills lol.

Im not as good skill wise as the emperor was. I have 12D control and sense and 11D+1 alter. It will take forever to hit 20D just to match Luke.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 2nd 2013, 09:28

Feyd Rautha wrote:Justin, what were the specifics of Skarr's defense of the Arno?

You actually ended up going onto the Defender Star Destroyer and fought your way through hundreds of Jedi from Luke's Academy and survived. Even though your training in the ways of the force had only begun, it was more than enough to supplement your already formidable skill set and made you more than a match for many of the mass trained jedi from the academy.

Ultimately, you ended up pulling out whomever was not captured or killed on the Yacht that Lena took to the ship in the first place.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 2nd 2013, 09:44

Xeen wrote:Then its time to head to Korriban and get this done with. I guess I will be dumping my points into force skills lol.

Im not as good skill wise as the emperor was. I have 12D control and sense and 11D+1 alter. It will take forever to hit 20D just to match Luke.

I sincerely hope you don't expect me to have you ever match Skywalker.  He's an aberration, and he will be dealt with in time.  In theory, you could face him under the right circumstances.  You just can't go in blindly and expect to win.  Even with careful planning you might lose, but you never know.  

Your destiny is different than his, you actually get to make yours up as you go.  His is pretty well scripted.  He's just supposed to show up and piss you off from time to time to keep you on the right track... You know, the one that leads to ultimate power Wink

The current assets you have available:

The Baudo Star Yacht
    Ace's T-16 is miraculously intact
    Skarr's Super fighter is also extractable from the hold of the Arno
    The Arno is un spaceworthy, it has no fuel, power and more hull breaches than you can count.  Just as a point of mention, you're in the Corellian system, there has been enough going on here that everyone in system is taking notice.  

Current Status of Kessel:
    Ace moved it the rest of the way.

You and Ace need to spend some time in a bacta tank just to help your bodies cope with all the changes the celestial devices caused, and they did do something to each of you for the prolonged use of the device.

Current Status in the Corellian System:

Lots of unwanted attention, lots of ships showing up and a Relentless Heavy Carrier jumps in and hails Lena as the Talon Syndicate.  They essentially show up, dropping off the Drake, the MorningStar and of all things, the super Carrack and the Belligerent Imperial Capitan er EX Admiral Wink... And then they pick up the Arno and leave system.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 2nd 2013, 11:13

Oh I know I will never match him. Still doesnt mean he isnt a douche bag lol.

Is the Carrack guy still with us?

We will immediately grab up what we have and head to Korriban. If they did not show up and pick up the Arno I would have had to scuttle it. Glad they made it.

LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 2nd 2013, 12:59

Xeen wrote:Oh I know I will never match him. Still doesnt mean he isnt a douche bag lol.

Is the Carrack guy still with us?

We will immediately grab up what we have and head to Korriban. If they did not show up and pick up the Arno I would have had to scuttle it. Glad they made it.

The Carrack guy is there.  The Military threw him out, in the months where you were gone he stood up to Grand Admiral Clearwater...  He broke the chain of command in a massive engagement, took a third of the fleet and jumped behind the New Republic combat formation and broke their back.  

The Talon Syndicate picked him up, before his court marshall.  

Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 2nd 2013, 13:16

Remind me to slap Clearwater when next we meet.
    LegendaryExGamer
    LegendaryExGamer
    Admin

Echos Of The Sith - Page 2 Empty Korriban

Post  LegendaryExGamer July 3rd 2013, 09:38

Your small fleet jumps out of hyperspace in a star system that, clearly, sees little traffic. Debris from thousands of starships lazily floats in space here. Much of which must be tractored out of the way to proceed.

This is visual journey, everyone here feels "cold" the jedi in the group see flashes of images from times long past. Battles, images of beings, resonant power dimly radiating from the world.

The descriptor that continues to come to mind is not what the Jedi of old would call it. Most would refer to this place as "evil", it is so much more and so much less. It is a shadow of a bygone era. There is no power here, yet there are flickers of something menacing or ... just bored, flitting in and out at the fringes of your peripheral vision.

The Journey to the world is uneventful. Only Lena seems to feel more, he genetic imaging bringing surface emotions to her face from the dozens of sith that her original genetic coding had been altered to blend with. She sees many things here, but among other things, she is "home".

There is a faint beacon, leading to an Imperial Garrison on the world. It appears that it has been abandoned some time ago. Whatever forces that originally were here to garrison and quarantine the world have long since left. The last entries pointing to over a year ago. The imperial base is completely intact, having been left in no neglect, just left behind. Like the debris in space, another piece of history that no longer matters.

However, to your forces it offers a starting point, shelter and a place where you can ground your ships and collect your wits before continuing further into the world.

As for life, the world is at some semblance of actual balance. There might be dangers here, however, they are not of the living. The life here, does not dwell on the planet's surface. If anything lives here, it lies beneath.

If any intelligent life had lived here, it has long since abandoned the world.

The Temples of Forgotten Sith Lords lie ahead. To Arno, it is not the dread and challenge and so many things he had been warned about. It is a place of wonder and discovery. Not even the Emperor saw this place as he does, for the Emperor was never, truly, at peace.

This is one of the last pieces of a complete and fully realized destiny.

The world is open to you, Arno, in a way you cannot describe.
    Xeen
    Xeen
    Commander
    Commander

Post  Xeen July 3rd 2013, 20:52

With no exact direction in mind, I set out. Anyone who wishes to come along may. If anyone has a feeling to follow (Lena) Then we will follow it. If not I just travel. There are many sites to explore and only the ones with enough "power" will draw me in.
    Feyd Rautha
    Feyd Rautha
    Couch Potato
    Couch Potato

Post  Feyd Rautha July 3rd 2013, 21:50

While Arno is doing this, Skarr would like to keep tinkering with his Mandalorian Power Suit to learn its innermost workings. That is of course if nothing needs blowin' up in space...;-) Also, Skarr would like to network with his new "protege" of sorts and work on that interpersonal relationship.

On a side not, I would like to have Skarr begin to try out his new force sensitivity and practice just meditating and understanding its very basic workings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is March 28th 2024, 06:43